You’ll be a game designer with a mobile game idea you want to make and a drive and passion to do it. You’ll start with a small team of a programmer and artist while you prototype and develop your idea. Eventually expanding your team as your idea and project grows with additional game designers, programmers and artists.
You’ll be backed by a company of designers, artists, analytics, QA and more, providing your team with support and guidance along the way.
You’ll report directly to the CEO and upper management, you’ll be responsible for every aspect of the game design and early development.
Who you are
A driven team player and leader who is willing to express their opinion and drive their idea forward. Able to have a holistic view of the project and the ability to handle any part of the initial design.
- Shipped at least 1 successful mobile title
- Significant and demonstrable experience in a design role for a released mobile title
- Interest in the F2P mobile game market
- Portfolio of design and features you can break down and discuss
- Comfortable with imagining, visualising and implementing new features
- Data driven and comfortable with balancing, forecasting and improving systems
- Great communication of concepts, design specs and production requirements
- Balance game economy to maximise the engagement of users from d1 to d100
- Be the guiding light of the project and define its vision
If you think you have what it takes, please send us a CV along with a covering letter detailing your work in the field to [email protected]
Location: Sunderland, United Kingdom
Applications To: [email protected]